Monday, March 9, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears?


I'm putting my thesis on pause for a second because I need to vent about the low ponytail.  I'm not talking about the semi-low pony that exists somewhere between nape and crown, but the fully nape-of-the-neck pony that borders on rat tail.  I just think it's fucking weird unless you're above the age of... never.  I won't even put a number on when that is acceptable, because it simply never is.  

I don't care if LC does it.  LC is an idiot who shouldn't be famous in the first place.  She also thinks headbands are the ultimate accessory. Plus, her low ponytails are conceived by experts, not by Sandy So-and-So in the  halogen glow of the poorly lit communal bathroom. 

Seriously, try harder to make yourself look dowdy and matronly.  But just as seriously, please don't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment